Today, I will be teaching you how to make water burgers. Yessss, that’s what I said…WATER BURGERS! You will not believe the difference that, cooking burgers in water instead of oil, can make. For starters, it’s easier on the stomach because too much grease in food can make some people, like me, sick to their stomachs. I really mean it when I say it tastes better than the average burger. Waterburgers are so delicious that you can rewarm these jokers and they will still taste fabulous!
You can find the complete Water Burger Recipe below:
- 5 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Box Lipton's Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Can Sliced Mushrooms
- Break up ground beef.
- Add Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix and can of sliced mushrooms to the ground beef and mix it all up.
- Form the ground beef into individual burgers by patting and shaping the meat.
- Place enough water in a skillet to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Heat the water up on medium-high on the stove.
- Turn the stove eye on low and begin to add the burgers to the water.
- Flip the burgers frequently and press down on them with the spatula often.
- When the burger is thoroughly cooked remove from the skillet and place on a wax paper covered cookie or pizza pan. Immediately add cheese.
If you liked this Water Burger recipe you may also enjoy Holly’s Copycat In-N-Out Cheeseburgers!
P.S. If you loved this recipe, please share it on Pinterest!